AMBIENT AIR QUALITY (AAQ) MONITORING, PREVENTION AND CONTROL
Our organization provides monitoring and measurement of ambient air as perNational Ambient Air Quality (NAAQ) standards and TamilnaduPollution Control Board (TNPCB) norms. It main objective is to determine status and trends of ambient air quality. We plan and execute the ambient air monitoring of pollutants like:
- Assess the Baseline/Seasonal Air Quality study likePM10, PM2.5, SO2, NO2, O3 etc.,
- Stack Emission Monitoring
- Prediction of probable impacts by air emissions.
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of Pollutants.
- Possibility of reduction of emissions at source.
Our organization undergo IS water testing standards are instrumental in specifying and evaluating the methods and facilities used in examining the various characteristics of and contaminants in water for health, security, and environmental purposes. These water testing standards allow concerned local government authorities, water distribution facilities, and Industries to test the quality of water and ensure safe consumption.
- Evaluation of Drinking Water as per IS: 10500/EU Norms
- RO Water/Waste Water/Effluent Water Analysis/Sewage Water Analysis as per TNPCB Norms
- Microbiological Contamination of Water Analysis
- Surface, Ground, Sea water analysis.
- Effluent / Sewage / Waste Water analysis as per TNPCB Norms
Noise Monitoring, caters to the measurement of parameters and the laboratory is equipped with qualified, trained and experienced Technical Staff and state of the art facility for measurement and analysis of various parameters such as Noise, Vibration, Force, etc.
- Providing measurement and analysis assistance in Noise of machinery and environment at industrial sites and in-house
- Measuring the Noise and Impacts to the Environment during the blasting machinery working, and transportation etc., in the Mine site.
Our highly skilled Geotechnical Engineersinterpret these results and make recommendations and/or conclusions regarding material compliance in accordance with the project requirements as per the industry standards and specifications.
- Physical parameters: pH, Conductivity, Moisture, Color, consistency, Structure, LOI, Lime Status, etc.
- Chemical Parameters: Alkalinity, Sodium absorption ratio, Cation exchange Ratio, Total Nitrogen, Total Phosphorus, Chlorides, Sulphates, Nitrates, etc.,
Our company provides Sampling & Testing / Analysis of food products as Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) guidelines and other Standards. We offer a wide variety of food testing services with highly qualified Lab Technicians.
- Starch & its products (Corn & Sago )
- Edible Oils
- Spices & Condiments
- Food Supplements
- Cereal & its products
- Sugar & its products
- Dairy products
- Cattle Feed & its supplements
- Poultry Feed & its supplements
We realizes the importance of the aspect of the Quality of Minerals, since these used as “Raw Materials” in almost all manufacturing industries like Cement, Ceramics, Steel, Paint, Fertilizers and semiconductors etc., We are assisting these industries in selecting the appropriate & suitable Minerals which fulfill the standards specifications for the Minerals like Lime stone, Magnesite, Quartz& Feldspar, etc., besides catering construction industry likes roads, Highway & Bridges.